Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled and quartered or sliced
- 1 sweet pineapple, cored and cut into 1" chunks
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and picked over for loose stems and mold
- 1/2 pint raspberries, clean without leaves or rot
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
Directions: This is an easy-peasy, no-brainer fruit salad. Toss the strawberries, pineapple and blueberries in a large serving bowl. Arange the raspberries and banana slices on top. Don't mix them in, they're too fragile. That's it! Serves 6-10 depending on how big the bowls are. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Thanks Donna D