- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 (18.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting
- Sparkling pink sugar
- 24 flexible straws
- 12 candy lemon slices
- HEAT oven to 350°. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using the oil, water and egg whites. Divide evenly among the muffin cups. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from baking pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FILL resealable plastic bag with about half a can of frosting at a time. Make a 1/2-inch cut off one corner of bag. Squeeze frosting in a circular pattern on top of each cupcake. Repeat with remaining frosting until all cupcakes are frosted.
- SPRINKLE frosting with sparkling sugar. Cut straws 2-inches above flex and 1-inch below flex to make a 3-inch straw. Bend straw; insert into frosting. Cut lemon slices in half. Place at edge of cupcakes.
- TIP Instead of a plastic bag, a decorator bag with a 1/2-inch coupler with no tip added may be used to frost the cupcakes.