Sunday, March 11, 2012

*HOT* Walgreens: 4 FREE Right Guard Deodorants + Make $1.42!



Wowie! You may be able to score a super HOT deal at Walgreens right now on Right Guard Total Defense deodorant! A lot of people have been able to find these on clearance for $2.29 and they are ALSO ringing up as Buy 1 Get 1 FREE and a $4 Register Reward is printing. So, check out the super HOT deal you can score when you use coupons!

Buy 4 Right Guard Total Defense Deodorants at $2.29 Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
= $4.58
Use 2 of the $1/2 Right Guard coupons here
= $2.58
Get Back a $4 RR
= all for 4 for FREE + make $1.42!

**If you have the $3/2 coupon found here (no longer available) it would be a $3.42 money maker!

Thanks, Wild for Wags

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about the $4 RR on 4! But I am still happy with the deal I got today. I purchased 2 of the deodorants (in my store they only had the unscented left at $2.29). I had only 1 of the old $3/2 printables I had saved when I missed a clearance deal at CVS. I purchased to Arizona teas (2/$1) and a bag of pretzels (because I needed more items to use my $3 RR, and my total bill was .89!

    ReplyDelete